Custom Building a home
Let Magnolia Homes join you in designing, building or decorating to help you create your new dream home. Our mission for building your new custom home is combining your expectations with our 30 years of experience and commitment to quality. At Magnolia Homes we use only time tested and proven products installed by the area's finest craftsmen. We do this to ensure maximum energy efficiency and minimal maintenance for you. Our long term relationships with both suppliers and tradesmen, ensures only the highest quality goes into your new home. Make an appointment and let us show you our dedication and passion for turning your dreams into reality. We can build on your homesite or help you find the perfect location for your new Magnolia home with that "extra touch".
When you're considering a custom built home in the beautiful area around Memphis, Tennessee, come visit Magnolia Homes.
- All Magnolia Homes are built with energy efficiency in mind to give each homeowner savings and quality of life with Pella® Argon Gas and Advanced Low-E glass windows and other energy efficient items.
- All angle irons are primed to prevent rusting.
- Cabinetry is designed and custom-built to your needs.
- Cross bracing joists and blocking converts a single joist into an interlocking unified structure that greatly increases structural strength.
- All second floor sub-flooring is screwed, glued, and nailed down to prevent squeaking.
- All plumbing is strapped to the wall to help prevent noise from water pipes. When water is being drawn through a home’s plumbing system, the pipes can often shake and rattle, causing unnecessary noise.
- Proper roof ventilation improves the life of your shingles and eliminates the condensation moisture that can cause significant damage.
- Magnolia Homes will include radiant barrier foil installed under the decking to reduce heat in the attic by a minimum of 20 degrees and lower your utility bill.
- Amana® Equipment used for HVAC, limited lifetime warranty on compressor and heat exchanger with 10 year parts for the original homeowner.
- HVAC and ventilation quality standards. HVAC with volume controls and digital thermostats are standard, improving the energy efficiency of your HVAC system. You save money every month, as well as improve living conditions.
- Entire exterior of home is house wrapped using Tyvek®, including all joints taped, Tyvek® includes a 10 yr. limited warranty of water penetration.
- James Hardie® (no rot) siding, with a 30 yr. manufacturer warranty, reduces termites, rot, and reduces fire concern, per plan.
- James Hardie® (no rot) exterior trim, with a 15 yr. manufacturer warranty, reduces termites, rot, and reduces fire concern, per plan.